HITHERFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL EXPANSION PROJECT
Scope of Works:
- Groundworks consisting of bulk dig excavation, breaking down piles and forming ground beams and pile caps.
- Two blocks on either side of an existing school, both with a three storey reinforced concrete frame.
- All Drainage and services
- All External works which included paving, black and mastertint, topsoiling and timber planters.
- Date: September 01, 2013
- Location: Lambeth
- Value: £900,000
- Categories: Building, Projects
- Client: ISG Construction
A large primary school extension in Lambeth, which consisted of a three storey in-situ concrete frame on either side of an existing school building, the works were carried out at times of the school being open and with phased completions and handovers.
Date of Completion: September 2013